contrast: a love story contrast: a love story

wow!

What an wonderful video!

She made everything to be with him, and it costed her life.
Maybe 6 moths ago i could think it's too much romantic and no one loves this way, but know I understand and I really cried.
Loved it.

Horsenwelles responds:

gender confusion, but yes. he gave everything to be with her, and in the end, he was happy, even if he ceased existence, he ceased in her grasp.

Boy in the Cloud Boy in the Cloud

lovely music

i don't know why i can't stop watching it... really cute and funny ^^

Folding Cranes Folding Cranes

cute

I loved the way you made diferent things look really nice all together ^^

TheBoogley responds:

Home Story: 1971 Home Story: 1971

Amazing.
The puzzles were very nice. I loved the stars with the flashlight one. It took me a while to understand because I was admiring its beauty hehehe.
The art is beautiful and we had just what we needed, not too many scenarios and transitions. I like it.
And the story, omg, you almost got me teary. The feelings hit the player very hard here. And I absolutely love that it's the kid's perspective we see.
10/10

Extraction: Chapter 0 Extraction: Chapter 0

The chats are a great idea, I can see a lot of possibilities for a good storyline since you're using them, take advantege of it for the series. Also, I like the way you explain the use of things like the card reader, but sometimes it's good to have the player figure out what to do by their own for a bit, ok?

I think people are already pointing out this game is very submachine. The way you walk through scenes and the music has a lot to do with it. You could try to make this a little more yours. What bugs me the most is the cube. A lot of point-and-click games are using cubes nowadays. Not that it's bad or anything, but it got so much overused it's getting annoying...

It's a good game. I wish I could play more of this. Just keep in mind you can be successfull by doing your own things and have your own ideas. I missed originality.

JoshuaStone responds:

I appreciate your concern, and I truly hope to create something unique and original.

And about the cube, it was only ever meant to be a sort of ambiguous placeholder. I came up with it when I was in a rush while making the initial game jam version.

Abandoned Abandoned

What a game! thanks.
I really apreciate the atmosphere you created and how it works very well with the story. Story which is really amazing too. It reminded me why I do love point 'n click games so much!
One thing I'd complain is that you left some areas far from each other or hard to reach and going from here to there many times was a little tiring. They also did it in submachine, but I think adding more "changes of areas" and making the game more progressive minimized it's efect (you don't have to go back too much way to complete a puzzle). Well, just a comparison.
Anyway, I love this kind of story, and can't wait for playing the second one.

distant worlds distant worlds

wow

what a sky OO

fez firemage fez firemage

great ^^

the phoenix are cute, really good colors and i liked a lot her expression ^^

i just think the waist is a little strange... maybe kind of hard on her right...

sorry bad english ^, i'm brasilian... U-U

Girlchan Sketch Girlchan Sketch

wow!!

I love the way you draw lips ^^

the colors are amazing too