contrast: a love story contrast: a love story

wow!

What an wonderful video!

She made everything to be with him, and it costed her life.
Maybe 6 moths ago i could think it's too much romantic and no one loves this way, but know I understand and I really cried.
Loved it.

Horsenwelles responds:

gender confusion, but yes. he gave everything to be with her, and in the end, he was happy, even if he ceased existence, he ceased in her grasp.

Boy in the Cloud Boy in the Cloud

lovely music

i don't know why i can't stop watching it... really cute and funny ^^

Folding Cranes Folding Cranes

cute

I loved the way you made diferent things look really nice all together ^^

TheBoogley responds:

Abandoned Abandoned

What a game! thanks.
I really apreciate the atmosphere you created and how it works very well with the story. Story which is really amazing too. It reminded me why I do love point 'n click games so much!
One thing I'd complain is that you left some areas far from each other or hard to reach and going from here to there many times was a little tiring. They also did it in submachine, but I think adding more "changes of areas" and making the game more progressive minimized it's efect (you don't have to go back too much way to complete a puzzle). Well, just a comparison.
Anyway, I love this kind of story, and can't wait for playing the second one.

Naya's Quest Naya's Quest

This game is really great. Loved the efects and the illusions that made it really hard. The unique problem, although, was the end. Thats ok it fits the story BUT, I really expected more.
I also didn't like to go back when loosing 3 lives, if it were at least 5, it'd be better for my patience.

a Grain of Truth a Grain of Truth

Well, I played the first game and I was expecting something different from this one...
It's not that I didn't like it, because I did (a lot), but you've changed a little the graphics and I really disliked the wiseman talking as same as yoda... it was as unecessary as that mahjong part.

I LOVED the idea of the cloud eater and all the songs were really really amazing :D

Well, I'm expecting a third game as simple and brightly peacefull as the first one.

mrudi responds:

Thank you for your entry. it's fair enough to like more only some part of the game and dislike the others. It's what we all do when playing.

distant worlds distant worlds

wow

what a sky OO

fez firemage fez firemage

great ^^

the phoenix are cute, really good colors and i liked a lot her expression ^^

i just think the waist is a little strange... maybe kind of hard on her right...

sorry bad english ^, i'm brasilian... U-U

Girlchan Sketch Girlchan Sketch

wow!!

I love the way you draw lips ^^

the colors are amazing too