Abandoned Abandoned

What a game! thanks.
I really apreciate the atmosphere you created and how it works very well with the story. Story which is really amazing too. It reminded me why I do love point 'n click games so much!
One thing I'd complain is that you left some areas far from each other or hard to reach and going from here to there many times was a little tiring. They also did it in submachine, but I think adding more "changes of areas" and making the game more progressive minimized it's efect (you don't have to go back too much way to complete a puzzle). Well, just a comparison.
Anyway, I love this kind of story, and can't wait for playing the second one.

Naya's Quest Naya's Quest

This game is really great. Loved the efects and the illusions that made it really hard. The unique problem, although, was the end. Thats ok it fits the story BUT, I really expected more.
I also didn't like to go back when loosing 3 lives, if it were at least 5, it'd be better for my patience.

a Grain of Truth a Grain of Truth

Well, I played the first game and I was expecting something different from this one...
It's not that I didn't like it, because I did (a lot), but you've changed a little the graphics and I really disliked the wiseman talking as same as yoda... it was as unecessary as that mahjong part.

I LOVED the idea of the cloud eater and all the songs were really really amazing :D

Well, I'm expecting a third game as simple and brightly peacefull as the first one.

mrudi responds:

Thank you for your entry. it's fair enough to like more only some part of the game and dislike the others. It's what we all do when playing.

ClickPLAY 3 ClickPLAY 3

I really like these games

really fun ^^ and a bit hard x-x

Escape from ice mountain Escape from ice mountain

it could be bigger

but I really liked it ^^

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

anything but terrible!

it isn't definively a RPG... I really don't know why people are giving more than 2 to it. what a terrible game, i don't belive I wasted my time on it.

sorry, but next time try to do something better... very better.

ColorMore ColorMore

kawaii

hard... but cute ^^

The Trader of Stories The Trader of Stories

perfect

what a beautiful game OO!! the music is very great, the drawings are fantastic and the story is really beautifull...

wow!

I think you shouldn't make a part two. This one is perfect like it is ^^

Aether Aether

cute

it really made me cry a little... I want the boy to find people... being alone is too sad T-T

Menulis Menulis

you understand as you want

great music and very crazy game... i liked it ^^